- Contribute to budget strategy and develop and maintain financial spreadsheets and databases, including budgets and spend plans.
- Perform financial analyses of program budgets and execute budget planning activities in order to achieve business management objectives.
- Analyze financial management reports and business processes to determine enhancements and efficiencies needed to improve business management performance.
- Provide content to assist in budget formulation, submission, and reporting of designated PEO programs.
- Gather requirements to assist the client with performing cost analysis for acquisition packages.
- Assist with the development of viable financial spend plans and monitor the execution of financial spend plans, including reimbursable funds and their impact against resources.
- Validate execution of funds, analyze liquidations, obligations and unliquidated funds.
- Prepare financial forecasts using data from the ABM Tool and manage spend plan entries within the ABM Tool.
- Apply cost expertise in the areas: requirements generation process; planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE) process; and program life cycle.
- Periodically provide reports and briefings to stakeholders, interpreting and translating complex financial analysis and clearly articulating assumptions and recommendations
- Respond to data calls.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a financial or business discipline) plus 5 years of relative experience. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree additional 4 years of experience.
- Experience writing and or researching within DoD Appropriations and budget documents
- Experience with the execution DWCF and Appropriated funding
- Excellent written communication skills
- Expert level user of Microsoft Office Software and SharePoint
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
Hybrid- telework and on-site (as needed)
August 8, 2023
© 2024 · Prominent Global Solutions